Tuesday, September 30, 2008

caffiene is my friend

or is  it the wine?

Today we finished up the very last bits of emptying and cleaning the condo. I removed the last of the junk, and Grant was amazing and cleaned the carpets. HOWEVER a shout out goes out to my mom and dad for helping, nay championing the final push yesterday - Dad helped Grant carry out all the final miscellaneous boxes and crap out of the condo, and into the apartment, and Mom helped me scrub down the bathrooms, kitchen, carpet and walls (and by help, I mean did EVERYTHING because she's wonderful) .

Meanwhile, I've definitely made a dent in the mountain of boxes currently dominating our new abode. The kitchen is almost entirely set up, which is surprising, considering I thought we would have no where near enough cabinet space for all of our stuff. But alas, I have room to spare - which most definitely assists my outlook on the rest of the apartment. 

By putting all of the kitchen items in their places, I emptied quite a lot of space in the dining room. Perhaps, tomorrow I will make the living room more of a room, and less of a hallway lined in boxes. 

goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since your TiVo is sleeping over at my TiVo's house, I think I at least deserve a shout out of some type - even if it's in a group setting. A sort of "shout out to all my peeps - to include everyone who is taking delicate care of my TiVo before my cable is installed" or something.