Thursday, November 12, 2009

It goes to figure that I cannot go a week without painting. While cleaning up the second bedroom/ studio, I was disheartened when I realized how sadly undecorated the walls were. And I was also thinking about a place to store my drawing boards. Then I started thinking.

I could hang my drawing boards on the wall, BUT they are so boring and brown....but they don't have to be.

Which leads to the painting realization and to this:


It's not totally done - more shadows and highlights necessary, but fun and exciting for hanging on the wall.

PS. In case you didn't know, Glidden paints at Home Depot has sample paints premixed - so means that you don't have to talk to the paint attendant person. Which on second thought, I might be the only one who might not get paint because of the specific reason - it's worse than the deli counter....

1 comment:

Matt said...

I hate dealing with the paint people. I vote for a self serve paint machine. Press a button for the finish, enter the code for a particular color, shake shake, you're done. Easy as pie. Ah, one day.

However, I may be one of a few people who love the deli counter. I have a certain guy I always go to. He can slice it thinner than a piece of tissue paper. We're friends.

Speaking of friends, I miss you and grant. I would so much rather hang out with you than the deli counter guy. I'm supposed to send you some software and stuff too. I think I'll send it tonight.

LOVE
~m