Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Cool Things Post

This is the post where I show you pictures of cool things.

This is the vase that Grant found/made and I put flowers in.

He found the blue base at Fozzio's, and thought, with a bunch of test tubes, it would make a sweet vase. He ordered some test tubes and they came in today.


Pretty awesome, no? We actually have another of the blue bases and some more tubes. I'm thinking - tea rack!

This is the super-awesome bracelet I picked up in Princeton yesterday at a super-cool store called Niko Niko, which had, among other things, a purse shaped like a goldfish, and a necklace that was a whistle with a built in analog clock.



I love recycled things even more than I like new things.




2 comments:

strud said...

i love it when you post!

The Beat in My Head said...

so i can comment because I have a blog.. but i'm scared. I love your work--aka the vase--thanks for designing my race shirt!