Thursday, August 13, 2009

Silly Painter things

Booo - I post really pretty pictures of pretty things I've painted and no comments? That makes me sad.

I've been thinking of starting a new segment of blog posts. If my camera will take video - which it might. It will be called either "Silly Painter Things" or "Whatcha doin'?" This is how it goes. When we do something that we suspect other people would look at us like we are nuts, I'll take a video and you can guess what we're doing. Maybe I'll just go with "Silly Painter Things," because then I can still show silly things that we do that are obvious, but just silly.


Something very tragic has happened. Two days ago a squirrel took five of my green tomatoes off of my tomato plants, and left one half eaten on my balcony to taunt me. There was only one little green tomato left on the plant. Yesterday, even that one was gone...

Sadness

3 comments:

strud said...

I just got a look at the pics - I love them all, but the lion cubs and the giraffes looking into the crib have to be my favorites.

Maybe you can get revenge on the squirrels. Put some tomato bait out there and sit with the sliding door open a crack and wait to thwack them with rubber bands or pushpins or something. the bastards!

jason said...

i commented in person!

Ashley said...

i love it too! :) and i love you!!!