Spotted this one on the way home in Maryland.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
We've been on the road for almost eleven hours, we're getting close to Charleston, and I've realized several things.
1. Driving through the night totally screws up your circadian rhythms
2. Some of the best conversations happen between 1 and 3 am
3. South of the border has sketchy bathrooms that get sketchier at 4am
4. There actually is a position that I can sleep in without waking up unable to use my neck
5. I can't be sure how reliable said position is when assumed for more than an hour
6. South Carolina is a very buggy state, according to the percentage of insects currently splatted on the windshield
7. Putting eye drops in is almost an extreme sport
8. It doesn't matter how prepared you are, 5-hour Energy will make you angry. Especially at your wife when she can't find a comfortable way to sleep, and OF COURSE she must be blaming you, until you realize you're just insane from way too much concentrated caffeine
9. My phone is amazing. It kept me occupied for several hours, provided directions, and her name is Iris
10. Grant has super human staying awake and driving forever powers
Who knows what I will discover next.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
And decently easy to blog from.
I got a Droid Incredible and I love it! It's like Grant and Jason's, but smaller, more Sue-size.
Nothing much to report in life. It will probably be a pretty slow week until Saturday, when we head down to Hilton Head.
Still loving the Kindle. I feel like technology girl.
I still need a name for my phone, so if you have any ideas, leave them in the comments.