Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving


This Thursday, McCarter had its annual Pumpkin Carving Party. It was the first year that I went, and it was pretty fun.

I had searched online for some inspiration and I saw some pretty ones that had been drilled out, so I grabbed Grant's drill and went at it! Matt Pilsner, who takes prettier pictures than me, was snapping pictures left and right, and caught one of me with the drill:











I ended up working on mine longer than anyone at my table, but it turned out very pretty, and was quite a hit.



I carved it all the way around too.



Grant had a hard time deciding what to do, since he wanted to do something geeky, so after some brainstorming, he made a pumpkin Pantone swatch, which everyone thought was funny.



Carrie and Shannon's pumpkin turned out very well too.



All of the pumpkins turned out pretty nice.






1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful pumpkin Sue!