Saturday, January 24, 2009

Come to the Cabin, with me and Moose-y

We had a wonderful weekend at Uncle Bri and Aunt Sherrie's Cabin. It was so serene with the snow, which fell softly and practically continuously the entire second and third day. Aunt Sherrie, Mom, Lui and I were going sledding in the back yard and the snow was up to our knees, which is not good for sledding. Grant, being the wonderful person that he is, shoveled us a long luge course and even took a few runs himself. 


I was really exhausted and sore from work the past week, so I sadly skipped out on skiing. But I did take and 90 minute walk around the property and snapped some wonderful pictures. 



I fell in love with this sawhorse. I probably took 15 pictures of it. 



More photos are here if you want to see more!




No comments: