Monday, February 22, 2010

Who's got the show that made the Wild West wild?

Here are a few of the finished signs. I'll be working on more tomorrow. On the top two I did everything except the basing the shapes and the cartooning (drawing the design out in charcoal).



The buffalo in this one turned out amazing. And very sleepy.

And I know bill's eyes are way to big, but Kate wouldn't let me fix them. She said they were good enough for a sign that will be hanging over the audiences head....grumble grumble...


This one Kate did and it's beautiful!


And this is the sleepiest buffalo.




PS - I'm still working on Moon Girl. I've been working for the past 2 weeks, and this February just seems to be more busy than usual. I'll get there. You'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

strud said...

his eyes make an impact. plus, you know what they say about the size of a man's eyes...