Friday, April 16, 2010

Vampire Texts

Not sure if you are interested, but my friend Kate recently started a blog called Vampire Texts, of which I am a contributor. As of right now its just her and me. She's posted two parts of her story, and I've just posted my first piece - the prologue of a short story.

Her posts are in white, mine are in the salmon pinkish color.

It started because Kate and I like to discuss and debate things, one of which is vampires - why popular media thinks all vampires like to have sex with teenage girls, which mythologies we like best, etc.

And we've been putting together our own rough ideas of "our" vampire stories. Technically, my first one isn't really following it, but you gotta write what's in your head and in your heart.

Enjoy if you want, ignore if not.



No comments: