Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jury Duty

I was supposed to have Jury Duty today, but they didn't need me to show. I have to call again tonight to see if I'm needed. 

BUT, that gives me a day to do things I haven't done since we've moved: food shopping (we still have a fridge full of condiments), dropping stuff off at goodwill (it's been living in my car for a week and a half), going to the bank, laundry, and the continuous task of unpacking. 


I know that I've been tooting his horn, but now that jason no longer possesses my TiVo - have you noticed how much more often I've been posting than he has? And I almost always include pretty pictures, and he NEVER does? 

but we're both way better at it than Grant

Here is a photo of a sign in the works I am  making for Doug's Halloween extravaganza. It's actually in a more peeling state now. And it has gold trim.

It will be an old sign for a tavern called The Occupied Sarcophagus. 

It just so happened that he wanted a sign with colors that matched the set we're painting right now.  I found some old scraps of wood and presto.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch!

I don't post pictures for a REASON...okay...well it's because I haven't built that feature in yet. Other features I don't have: RSS, video support, searching, tags, categories...

I'm not even working on it now. I'm just a busy busy beaver.