Monday, February 2, 2009

Skiing is fun

We had an awesome day skiing at Camelback. I apologize to all for being POed at pulling a muscle in my back trying to remain standing and not whack the people sitting in the shuttle with all my crap, the lack of logical configuration of buildings, and the destruction of my $6 sunglasses. Luckily, these bad tidings faded as the joy of sliding down a mountain with waxed boards strapped to my feet took hold. 

Later in the afternoon I got a chance to try out some snowboarding. My rockin' sister decided to try out the snowboarding, under the tutelage of my cousin Doug. Later on in the day, she switched to her snow blades, and I took on the snowboard. I've been snowboarding once before, so after some pointers and help from Doug, I was remembering how. 

Sadly, there is no documentation of how totally rockstar I did, so here is an example of how awesome I looked:


for shizz

Skiing is fun. For lots of people. Even for people who aren't skiing, and are wearing fur coats and high heels.



(See Scott and Doug in the foreground?)

this lady went to join her other fur-clad, high heel wearing friend:




people are silly, aren't they?

No comments: