Monday, June 1, 2009

I do not like these apples!

We've made it to Pittsburgh, and we're having some fun.

Before we left, Grant took Rocket-truck to get a general check-up, and because she was such a good girl, we let her get a tramp stamp:


 
isn't it pretty? She's very happy and gave us no trouble on the way to Pittsburgh.

Today Grant, Elyse and I went to Carson St, and saw some wonderful beautiful things.





We hit the Beehive coffee shop for some iced mochas and baklava, the Culture shop for some soap and incense, and general strolling around. 



Grant and I also went out in the back yard to shoot our BB guns. I am still an awesome shot with my little Red Ryder BB gun. Grant kept taking apart his old BB gun that won't hold enough pressure to shoot farther than 10 feet; one of his BB's ricocheted off the paper target. He's just jealous because I'm so cool. He's outside right now, pretending to show his sister how to shoot it, just so he can practice.





Later tonight we're going to hit Steak & Shake, which is awesome.





3 comments:

strud said...

He can borrow Ed's high power bb gun (cue Tim Allen's manly grunt) - then he can compete in the big league with you and his little sister. tee hee

glad you're having fun. Grammie already scrapped Fri night dinner to go to the cabin. I guess it's just not worth the effort for her if you're not there. :(

strud said...

I love it that you get me.

Matt said...

I love you guys, and miss you, and I miss going to steak and shake with you two at 2AM.