Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The SUV Foundation presents:

Hi, my name is Sue.

And I'm a voicemail-phobe.


Few of you may know that I have this problem. I've tried very hard to conceal this rare disease, but I cannot hide it anymore. It's been 8 months since I last listened to a voicemail. I let my voice-mails pile up, then delete them all at once without listening to the messages.

Many of you may think that this is a laughing matter, but it is often a crippling disease. But thanks to the Stop Unnecessary Voicemail Foundation, I know that I'm not alone.

I'm trying to move past my disease, and live my life to the fullest.

And you can help me! Instead of leaving me voice-mails, you can text or email me, or simply just call back later.

Help me fight the teasing and annoyance that this chronic disease can often bring down on those infected with it!

Support your local VoiceMail-Phobe!