Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i was hiding under your porch because I love you

I am so cool, I learned how to embed a slideshow.


These are photos of "The Strip"in Pittsburgh, which is kind of like Reading terminal on a street. We went in a fish market, a coffee shop, a spice shop, a chocolate shop, a shop with dried flowers and beautiful furniture, and one AMAZING furniture store that i could live in. We ate lunch in a fun 50's style diner, we got biscotti from a shop that only sell biscotti, and we saw lots of pretty distressed objects.

As were walking back to the car, Grant noticed some graffiti down an alley. There was a story spraypainted on a the wall. I took pictures and photoshopped it all together. If you click on it, it will get bigger.


Elyse and I went to see UP last night. It is an amazing AMAZING movie. My favorite Pixar/CG movie yet. Hilarious, but extremely touching too. Aunt Sandy alert: you may/will cry - multiple times! This is way past "my poor beast!" A must-see, people.

Elyse and I are up to the last episode of Gilmore Girls. She is incredulous. The conversation went something like.

Plans for today equal:
- drop off Elyse's money/checks at the bank
- hit up the Galleria, which is a giant mall
- make some tiramisu
- make some dessert sushi while watching the last episode of GG



1 comment:

strud said...

Hi. Glad you're having fun. I saw UP at the drive in last Sat night. I had no idea what it would be about - I only remembered previews of a grumpy old guy yelling hanging in the air. I was NOT prepared and had tears streaming down my face for most of the time until he left for PF. I thought it was a great movie!

also saw Night at the Museum 2 - that was VERY funny. Hank Azzaria makes me laugh hysterically. "You have too much going on...the evil, the asthma, the cape. Are you going to the opera?"