Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall at the Cabin

So I was able to head up to the Cabin last weekend with my family and one of Lui's friends. It was probably the weekend after the peak of the color, but I didn't mind. I got some really great pictures.



Lui is taking archery in gym class, so he decided to buy himself a bow, so he can practice on his own. It's much more powerful than any bows I've shot before, and I have a nasty bruise on my left forearm, because I - stupidly - took OFF my leather coat so it wouldn't constrict my movement. Smart, Sue. Smart.



Aunt Sherrie was rocking some awesome style on one of our side trips. She hollered at me when I told her I had taken a picture.





We hit up a local apple farm for some fresh apples, which we then took back to the Cabin, where Aunt Sherrie and I rocked some apple pies. It took us a little longer than if probably could have, cuz we kept chatting, but that's part of the fun.




Part of going to the Cabin is driving around to see the beautiful countryside. Uncle Bri was the expert at knowing when to slow down or stop for me to take a picture. If I ever go on an African safari to take pictures of wild animals, he's the one driving my Jeep!

I caught this picture of myself in the side view mirror accidentally while scoping out shots in the car.





Check out my super awesome slideshow, or if you want to look more indepth, go here.






2 comments:

strud said...

you are so AWESOME!

strud said...

no --- really --- AWESOME!