Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm published!

Online...but more than on my own blog.

Just in time for my computer to be up and published, my favorite cooking site asked for comments or emails about what is personally inspiring in the kitchen this week. I wrote a short email and sent in a picture of Grandma Nina.

I got an email back, saying it was cool and that they were posting it!

Look! Susan's Kitchen Computer - my name is even in the title. 

Pretty cool. Now I wish I had cleaned up the cables. 





2 comments:

strud said...

I'm so proud!

strud said...

Re: KILTS

Apparently the large quantities of alcohol he consumes give him a blackout and he doesn't remember he has anything to be embarassed about.

No, really, Roc dresses up too, so misery loves company.

No, really, he knows he has very muscular legs and it only gets the girls guessing about how far up the trend continues. I'm sure if he had chicken legs he'd think twice.

No, really, he's just given up trying to fight my crazy ideas.